"And He is with you wherever you are." | "Have no fear! I am with you, hearing and seeing."

August 18, 2026 | BY ZeroDivide EDIT

The phrase "where you are, I am with you" closely matches Surah Al-Hadid (57:4), which states: "And He is with you wherever you are." Another similar reassurance of divine presence is Surah Taha (20:46), where Allah tells Moses and Aaron: "Have no fear! I am with you, hearing and seeing." 


Surah Al-Hadid (57:4)
  • Arabic: وَهُوَ مَعَكُمْ أَيْنَ مَا كُنْتُمْ
  • Meaning: "And He is with you wherever you are."
  • Context: This verse reminds believers of God's complete omniscience and constant presence, noting that He knows everything that enters or leaves the earth and heavens. 
Surah Taha (20:46)
  • Arabic: قَالَ لَا تَخَافَا إِنَّنِي مَعَكُمَا أَسْمَعُ وَأَرَى
  • Meaning: "[Allah] said, 'Fear not. Indeed, I am with you both; I hear and I see.'"
  • Context: Allah spoke these words of comfort to Moses and Aaron when they worried about facing the tyrant Pharaoh.